About Me

My photo
My name is Laura Hailey and I was born and raised in Tulsa by my wonderful parents Phyllis and Joe. I have been married for 3.5 years to my amazing husband Brian. We have two handsome sons, Easton and Cannon. I have one brother Aaron, a sister in-law Jennifer, and my beautiful niece Kenzie Girl!! I also have two brother in-laws Red and Bryce. I am blessed to have my family and to have married into a wonderful family.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weekend with the Berryhill Baseball team!





The boys and I went to spend the weekend with Brian in Grove, America for his baseball tournament.  Easton had so much fun.  He didn't go to bed before 11 either night.  He thought he was just one of the boys.  They all played baseball with him and let him in their rooms to dance with Tupac!  I guess it could have been worse.  He loved playing catch with Walker.  I don't think I have seen him laugh as hard as he was when he was throwing the ball over the balcony to the boys and they were throwing it back to him.  He thinks he is 2 going on 16.  Cannon loved his time as well.  He thought he was part of the team and had to wear daddy's hat!!  We had a blast and enjoyed the weekend.  Easton played so hard with the "baseball boys" he didn't even make it a mile out of the hotel parking lot before he passed out all the way home.  Then woke up asking to play with the boys again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment