About Me

My photo
My name is Laura Hailey and I was born and raised in Tulsa by my wonderful parents Phyllis and Joe. I have been married for 3.5 years to my amazing husband Brian. We have two handsome sons, Easton and Cannon. I have one brother Aaron, a sister in-law Jennifer, and my beautiful niece Kenzie Girl!! I also have two brother in-laws Red and Bryce. I am blessed to have my family and to have married into a wonderful family.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Sunday!!






It was the first Easter Sunday as a complete family.  Easton was totally convinced that he was going to get a skateboard from the Easter bunny, but the Easter bunny came to visit and the boys got some great surprises and the skateboard was not included.  Then we got to spend Easter evening with our family and Gigi and Grandpa brought the gifts the Easter bunny brought to their house for the kids.  Easton had such a blast going to Uncle Aaron's and Aunt Jen's to play with Kenzie and Gracie.  They got to dye Easter eggs, decorate a bunny cake that GiGi made, and they got to enjoy an Easter egg hunt.  Easton didn't get the hang of it at first, he opened the first egg he found and then went to hide to eat the candy instead of finding more eggs.  Once Brian and I told him it was ok he can eat it later he was off to the races.  Kenzie and Gracie had no problems what so ever.  They were running from the start.  The girls put on a wonderful dance show for all of us.  Their dad's were so proud!!  Kenzie girl was so excited to have her aunt cici help her dye her eggs.  And to top it all off Kenzie thought it would be fun to go diving head first into the mud puddle.  It was the perfect Easter.  The kids had so much fun and we can't wait to do more fun holidays together with all the kids!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment