About Me

My photo
My name is Laura Hailey and I was born and raised in Tulsa by my wonderful parents Phyllis and Joe. I have been married for 3.5 years to my amazing husband Brian. We have two handsome sons, Easton and Cannon. I have one brother Aaron, a sister in-law Jennifer, and my beautiful niece Kenzie Girl!! I also have two brother in-laws Red and Bryce. I am blessed to have my family and to have married into a wonderful family.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Decorating Easter Eggs





This was the first year for Easton to dye Easter eggs.  He had so much fun dropping the eggs in all the different colors.  He didn't really understand the concept of leaving the egg in one color to let it get bright, he really enjoyed moving them from one color to the next.  He also didn't want to use the metal dropper it was a lot more fun to use his hands and color them!!  His daddy had to remind him numerous times that the eggs weren't balls so he can't throw them!!  Cannon didn't know what to think of everything, but loved watching his big brother having fun!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment