About Me

My photo
My name is Laura Hailey and I was born and raised in Tulsa by my wonderful parents Phyllis and Joe. I have been married for 3.5 years to my amazing husband Brian. We have two handsome sons, Easton and Cannon. I have one brother Aaron, a sister in-law Jennifer, and my beautiful niece Kenzie Girl!! I also have two brother in-laws Red and Bryce. I am blessed to have my family and to have married into a wonderful family.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time for Cookies!!


Not many know that Easton loves to bake with his mommy, not as much as he likes playing baseball, but he does love it.  I guess it is because it doesn't happen often!!  Well we made sugar cookies and he had such a blast coloring each cooking a different color and making designs on them.  He did an awesome job and the tasted really good too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment