About Me

My photo
My name is Laura Hailey and I was born and raised in Tulsa by my wonderful parents Phyllis and Joe. I have been married for 3.5 years to my amazing husband Brian. We have two handsome sons, Easton and Cannon. I have one brother Aaron, a sister in-law Jennifer, and my beautiful niece Kenzie Girl!! I also have two brother in-laws Red and Bryce. I am blessed to have my family and to have married into a wonderful family.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch




We took our first trip to the pumpkin patch in October.  Easton loved climbing on the pumpkins and looking at all of the animals.  He thought the goats were very funny and enjoyed chasing the poor little chickens around saying "pow pow"!  Brian took Easton into his first haunted house, he made it about 5 feet into it and wanted to come out!  We are still proud of him for going that far!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment