About Me

My photo
My name is Laura Hailey and I was born and raised in Tulsa by my wonderful parents Phyllis and Joe. I have been married for 3.5 years to my amazing husband Brian. We have two handsome sons, Easton and Cannon. I have one brother Aaron, a sister in-law Jennifer, and my beautiful niece Kenzie Girl!! I also have two brother in-laws Red and Bryce. I am blessed to have my family and to have married into a wonderful family.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New York City




Brian and I took a wonderful vacation to NEW YORK CITY!!  It was so much fun and an experience we will never forget!!  It started off by us having to run thru the Chicago airport to barely make our connecting flight to NYC.  When we finally made it we found out our luggage didn't.  This turned out to be a blessing.  Not because I got to buy new clothes, but because our cab driver thought it would be fun to drop us off in Times Square at 12:30am saying your hotel is just down this road and drove off.  We had no clue where to go.  We had a great time seeing all the wonderful sites and shops, however my favorite part of the entire trip was going to Yankee Stadium.  It was an amazing game and the Yankees won!!  I am so thankful Brian surprised me with this trip and took me to NYC even though he had no desire to go!!  It was a trip I will never forget!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment