About Me

My photo
My name is Laura Hailey and I was born and raised in Tulsa by my wonderful parents Phyllis and Joe. I have been married for 3.5 years to my amazing husband Brian. We have two handsome sons, Easton and Cannon. I have one brother Aaron, a sister in-law Jennifer, and my beautiful niece Kenzie Girl!! I also have two brother in-laws Red and Bryce. I am blessed to have my family and to have married into a wonderful family.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas 2008




It was our first Christmas as a complete family.  The best Christmas in my life.  We were blessed to spend time with all of our family with both of our sons.  The best Christmas gift was having Cannon joining our family.   Easton loved Christmas this year.  He was able to open up all of his gifts and understood that Santa was coming to bring him gifts.  Easton helped me bake cookies for Santa.  He was so excited to see what he got that he woke us up at 4:30am.  He loved his scooter, but his favorite was the football uniform that his Bibi and Pappi got for him.  We have to make him take it off to go to sleep at night.   He also loves the Sooners rocking chair that his Gigi and Grandpa got him.  We also thank his Uncle Red everyday for the wonderful guns that shoot darts out!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment