About Me

My photo
My name is Laura Hailey and I was born and raised in Tulsa by my wonderful parents Phyllis and Joe. I have been married for 3.5 years to my amazing husband Brian. We have two handsome sons, Easton and Cannon. I have one brother Aaron, a sister in-law Jennifer, and my beautiful niece Kenzie Girl!! I also have two brother in-laws Red and Bryce. I am blessed to have my family and to have married into a wonderful family.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cannon Parker





Cannon joined our family December 12, 2008 at 7:23 am.  He is such a wonderful blessing to our family.  Easton loves his baby brother.  The first time he saw Cannon in the hospital he already wanted to share his money with him.  I am sure that won't last long.  Cannon loves to cuddle and has no problem finding someone to do this with him.  Brian and I have to fight Easton off to be able to hold him. Easton can't get enough hugs and kisses from his little brother and I think Cannon enjoys it too.  The first smile we saw Cannon do was to his big brother after he gave him a kiss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment